Write In People

Sunday, October 5, 2008

tagged in giuli's blog

tagged in giuli's blog.

In list A there will be a list of things that shall correspond to list B. There can be more than one person per item and vice versa.

A

1. My best friend(s)
------->lisa,ellana,leanne,all celop-celop,kumar

2. Someone(s) I've known for more than 2 years
------->lisa,ellana,aishah

3. Someone(s) I've just gotten to know
------->giuli,jon,cassie

4. Someone(s) with nice hair
------->giuli [u're hair is silky..not mine..lol]

5. Someone(s) who never fails to make me laugh
------->lisa,jon,montana

6. Someone(s) with similar taste in music as me
------->lisa,aishah,kumar

7. Someone(s) who I look forward to meeting
------->giuli & jon

8. Someone(s) who goes to school with me
------->aishah,ernie,hanim,nadia,chika,tuty,farah

9. Someone(s) who I talk to all the time on MSN
------->giuli,daniel,mani,shawty

10. Someone(s) who use to go to elementary school with me
-------> melanie,ve nee,ya yen


B(i tag the people as follows)
1. daniel

No comments: