Write In People

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friends Til The End =D

I'm feeling really happy at the moment.it's not shopping,crushes or anything like that.so yeah.just a few mins ago i was chatting with Michelle..bla bla bla..too lazy to elaborate.I'll come straight to the point that is Mark and i are friends again!!!yay!!! =) to Michelle : thanks dear..you may think that you didn't do much but it means alot..love ya loads!!


Mark and i used to be really closed friends [i mean in brotherly close] since last year until the beginning of this year.but then something kinda happened like people not happy and stuff. =/ so since then we didn't really talk to each other.it sucked Big Time!!it was kinda tough for me cause i used to tell him almost all of my problems,go to him when i was down and all.and it kinda felt like i was loosing a brother.AND yeah he gives Really good advice AND he is actually one of the people that understands my problems =)




ANYWAYS! we'll just forget about the pass...whatever is done Is done...



I'm just happy that we're FRIENDS again!!!!



No comments: