Write In People

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Holidays are over

it has been a loong time since I've blogged.sorry peeps.have been pretty lazy to blog :( loads of shit has been happening.so yeah.anyways the holidays are over and i have to go back to school...and it's back to the getting up in the morning,feel lazy to go to school,sleep in class,bitchy routine.. :p but for only one reason I'm gad to go back to school is cause i get my allowance and I'm not gonna be broke again..hehe

actually I've nothing much to blog about my holiday.it's plain boring!I'm friggin grounded thanks to some slut but whatever bitch you are still a motherfuckingslut who's sooo fucking insecure with yourself!!being grounded is bad but I'm still happy!!don't be soo childish to complain..you're just embarrassing yourself!................

well other than that bitch being a bitch in my life,everything is fine..just having my normal ups and downs in life.at times it hurts but i don't mind the pain..hope it's worth the pain.sigh.[okay..i know I'm not making any sense..am just writing whatever that's in my mind.so yeah.heee] i think I'm falling in love again.. <3

okay i better end it here before i write an essay 5 pages long. :p

toodles.
xoxo

No comments: