Write In People

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lameness

Everybody in the world is talking about twilight.it's like on every one's blog,msn personal message,facebook and...it's just all around.lisa was like talking about twilight the Whole time and now she's reading the 2nd book.how am i now already craving to watch twilight??sigh

MAN!!!now i really,seriously,friggen Want to watch TWILIGHT!!!!! someone take me out.=p but i feel like reading the book first.wait!should i read first then buy the dvd??hmph...


-----------------




anyways.I'm just really bored at the moment.just thinking of my as call 'diet' plan.cause the pass few days i have been eating like a Pig!!like i munch and munch anything that's eatable in the house.EVERY second!!argh!so the whole day i have been eating cereal except in lisa's house.cause i can never stop eating in her house.lol.so back to the cereal.i have NO idea if it's actually gonna work.sigh.okey other than that I'll do exercise???LOL!!!whatever..I'm just praying that a miracle is gonna happen.hehe


I'm gonna stop my lame girly post here.kinda sleepy.
toodles.xoxo

No comments: