Write In People

Monday, December 8, 2008

Leaving to Aussie

At last the day has come.time flew this time.hehe.so today i'll be leaving to Aussie at 10 pm but we have to be at the airport like friggen early!!the cab is gonna be here at like 7?i guess and i still haven't finish packing.lol.feel soo lazy to pack All my stuff but i'll probably pack at 4 or something.hehe.my mum said that we're going to go Christmas shopping there and I'm planning to buy some souvenirs back for my close friends.you know who you are and i think i better write down a list of names before i have to crack my head there.hehe


It has been a long time since i actually went for a holiday.so I'm really looking forward to be a tourist again.lol.and I'm also craving to go to the beach if there's one..the last time i went to the beach was like a year ago or more!!!and if I'm not mistaken,it's summer in Aussie =D maybe when i come back I'll be darker than usual =s and yeah!SHOPPING!!my friend told me that the perfume there are really cheap!!!!GAH!!! she just came back from Aussie a week ago and said that they've started to have Christmas SALE there!!!!!OMG!!!!!


guess i better stop blogging here and go pack my stuff.anyways I'm gonna miss carolling and the craziness.=( I'll go online there if i can.

toodles
xoxo yall

No comments: